First Baptist Church of Sapulpa's Mission Statement
- There is only ONE God and none other. There is nothing outside of Him. We as the church exist for one simple reason: to glorify God. He established mankind to bring glory to His name (Isaish 43:7) and likewise the Church was established for the glory of God. At FBC Sapulpa, we exist to declare there is ONE God to whom all glory is due. The people of FBC Sapulpa glorify God by Embracing, Proclaiming, and Imitating Him.
- To EMBRACE Him is to place our faith in Him, so we no longer cling to ourselves and our sin. With all of our heart, our soul, our strength, and our mind, we embrace Him and His ways. Daily, we choose to die to self.
- To PROCLAIM Him is to make known to all peoples what we have seen, what we have heard, and what we know to be true about Christ, who is Lord.
- To IMITATE Him is to know God so that our attitudes, beliefs, actions and character are transformed into Christ's likeness. We strive to imitate Christ and become an example that leads others to also imitate Christ so that they will be mature, fully-equipped disciples.
Our Core Values
- We are worshipful. We will worship God in Spirit and Truth.
- We are relational. We relate to each other based on our age, stage of life, and hobbies. We believe discipleship happens within close relationships.
- We are service-oriented. We believe serving each other and our fellow man is important to our purpose for living.
- We are missional. We strongly believe we are to be the ambassadors of Jesus on this earth. We will introduce as many people as we can to Him, whether they are our neighbors or people of a different culture on the other side of the world. We will leverage our influence and wealth for this purpose to be fulfilled.
- We are learners. We believe that the bulk of the will of God is found in the Word of God. Therefore, we teach God's Word to helps us know what decisions to make and which direction to take when called upon to do so.
Be a Part of the FBC Sapulpa Story!
Join us every Sunday as we gather to worship together at 11:01am.