During this COVID-19 pandemic, this page will provide worship services, resources, giving links, and church information. We want not only our church members but visitors to have access to resources while we are not meeting on campus.
PASTOR SMOKEY UPDATE - 3.18.20
In accordance with the White House guidelines issued on March 16 and backed by Governor Stitt, FBC SAPULPA IS REQUESTING THAT ALL IN-HOME AND OFF-SITE FBC SAPULPA RELATED ACTIVITIES OF ANY SIZE BE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The intent of both the President and Oklahoma Governor has been made clear – that every American should do everything possible to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). As a church we can aid in this task by avoiding all campus interactions of any size. We ask for our FBC Sapulpa family to support their decisions by doing our part to keep our community healthy.
ALL SERVICES, ACTIVITIES, AND EVENTS ON FBC SAPULPA CAMPUS ARE POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Sunday morning services will be available for streaming starting at 8:30am. Services can be viewed on our webpage, First Baptist Sapulpa app, Facebook, and Youtube.
- The church offices will remain open with limited access. Please pay attention to this webpage for updates.
- FBC Sapulpa leadership will evaluate this situation and our response on a week-by-week basis.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Family Worship – Find a worship song and sing to the Lord as a family.
- Family Discipleship – Read the Bible together and discuss with one another. Share your testimonies.
- Call others in your Engage group and church family to pray for one another.
- Check FBC Sapulpa’s webpage, Facebook, and Church app for encouraging updates, bible studies, scripture, etc.
As a Church family many of us have been praying for a long time to see God do a great and mighty work in our community through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. May we pray now more earnestly for hearts to be open to hear the truth of Jesus Christ, and that we His children will boldly proclaim the only Hope there is.
If you need any assistance or help during this time, please remember that we are a family that loves you and wants to care for you. We have FBC Sapulpa family members that are willing to help you. Please email or call 918-224-4100.