Good Samaritan Health Clinic
First Wednesday, Third Wednesday of the month, 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Doors open at 4:30 pm, where our volunteers start setting appointment times.
Good Samaritan Health Services is a faith-based non-profit providing compassionate, high-quality primary health care to those with limited access to health care. Good Samaritan is 100% funded by donations from the public and grants. All services are provided free of charge.
- Acute non-emergency primary health care.
- Management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol.
- Health education and other supportive services
- Monthly women’s health screening clinics
We do not provide these services:
- Broken bones/fracture care
- Prenatal care
- Controlled medication prescribing (including narcotics, stimulants, sedatives), immunizations