Child Dedication 2018
Sunday, May 13, 2018, 11:01 AM - 12:00 PM
Child Dedication is an opportunity to publicly…
• Thank God for the amazing and precious gift of your child.
• Declare your intentions to raise your child in a Christian home.
• Where the parents commit themselves to follow biblical principles
• Ask the church family to assist with raising the child in a biblical way.
You are not only dedicating your child to God, you are dedicating yourselves, as parents, to Christ and His church. You are committing yourselves to maintaining a Christian home, where Christ is honored and the Word of God is held in high regard and each believer is
1. When does the Child dedication take place?
It is held during our 11:01 am Sunday service. Families that are participating in the dedication will be given detailed instructions on when and where to meet after signup. We will walk as a group into the worship center.
2. Can I bring other family members with me to the dedication?
We encourage you to invite all your family and close friends to share in this dedication. The immediate families will be the ones who participate in the ceremony on the stage.